Tasty Turkey Burgers
These turkey burgers will be the hit of your next cookout. They are low-sucrose, low-starch and without the bun, they make a perfect low-carb lunch.
Sucrose and starch tolerance vary. Individuals may need to modify the recipe to meet personal diet goals.
- 1 ¼ pounds lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped orange and/or red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion (as tolerated)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; shape into 6 burgers.
- Grill or broil until done.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Try serving burgers topped with Creamy Salsa. Simply combine ½ cup Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise with ½ cup chunky salsa.
Recipe adapted from Hellmann’s