Low-Sucrose Peanut Butter Pie
The best part about this pie is that it is a total crowd pleaser and will not last long. That coupled with the fact that it can be made completely ahead of time makes it a perfect go-to recipe for easy entertaining! This low-sucrose pie is ultra-rich so cut small slivers; your guests will thank you.
Sucrose and starch tolerance vary. Individuals may need to modify the recipe to meet personal diet goals.
- 1 package Sugar-Free Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush Oreos until fine. Pour melted butter over Oreos and stir with fork to combine.
- Press into pie pan and bake until set about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (make sure there is no added sugar)
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup dextrose
- 8-ounce package Cool Whip, thawed
- Beat peanut butter and cream cheese. Add dextrose and beat until smooth. Add thawed Cool Whip and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Adapted from: The Pioneer Woman