The best part about this pie is that it is a total crowd pleaser and will not last long. That coupled with the fact that it can be made completely ahead of time makes it a perfect go-to recipe for easy entertaining! This low-sucrose pie is ultra-rich so cut small slivers; your guests will thank you.
Sucrose and starch tolerance vary. Individuals may need to modify the recipe to meet personal diet goals.
- 1 package Sugar-Free Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush Oreos until fine. Pour melted butter over Oreos and stir with fork to combine.
- Press into pie pan and bake until set about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (make sure there is no added sugar)
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup dextrose
- 8-ounce package Cool Whip, thawed
- Beat peanut butter and cream cheese. Add dextrose and beat until smooth. Add thawed Cool Whip and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Adapted from: The Pioneer Woman
The hyperlinks to other webpages that are provided in this article were checked for accuracy and appropriateness at the time this article was written. Sucroseintolerance.com does not continue to check these links to third-party webpages after an article is published, nor is sucroseintolerance.com responsible for the content of these third-party sites.